"One Love......One Heart"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Breanna's Letter to Ryan....

My 4 year old, Breanna, has been coming to me over the past hour having me write notes on a piece of paper.  It is a letter to Ryan, which she would like to mail to him.  I wanted to be sure to capture her heart....

"Sorry you died Ryan.  I just love you.  I go to school and try not to miss you.  You always loved me.  I'm cute.  I know you died Ryan.  Ryan loved Breanna and Annabel too.  Ryan loved our family.  The earth and the sun and the moon.  Mommy is your family.  Daddy is your family.  Sean and Kaitie and Annabel and Breanna are your family.  The cats are your family.  Lucky is your family.  Everyobody loved Ryan.  Everybody cried because Ryan died and went to heaven.  I know you died.  I really love you and really miss you.  Eat healthy food.  Mommy is the best mom for Ryan.  Breanna is the best little girl.  You always let me go in your bedroom and say hi to your friends.  Because Mommy loved you, she always made you the best food ever.  I very, very, very, love you so much.  Because I love you I'm going to send a letter to you.  Mommy is the best, best, mommy in the world.  Because I love you I want you to come back down.  You can't come back down because you are in heaven.  I'm going to send this up to heaven.  I really want you to come down because I miss you and then I won't miss you anymore.  I am sick.  I am going to send this to Ryan.  I'm going to make a rainbow.  I like riding on a rainbow too.  I love riding on a unicorn.  The end."

2 comments:

  1. That was the most beautiful letter I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful letter - how healing for her. Some of the things she said are things I still say to Lance (in my head). "I really want you to come back down because I miss you" I love you Glenda and family.....

    ReplyDelete