"One Love......One Heart"

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ryan's Message In A Dream....

     Ryan's friend sent me a note a couple of weeks ago...she had another dream with Ryan.  She said they were sitting together, and in the background a song was playing... "Dear Mama."  As the music played, the words appeared in front of her, much like they would on a karaoke machine.  As the words scrolled down, Ryan grabbed the lyrics he liked...or he wanted her to share with me.  When he touched the lyrics, they became brighter, came towards her, and then disappeared.  When she woke, she felt she was meant to share the lyrics with me.  I am grateful for this. 
     Some may think this is nothing but a nice dream....but for myself, I believe Ryan had something to share with me...and once again, he knew where to go.  He knows my pain, could never bear to see me cry, and I believe he is reaching out once more.  Reaching out just to let me know how much he loved me...and loves me still.   Ryan had a message, and shared it through his friend's dream.  This...I BELIEVE.



"I finally understand, for a woman it aint easy trying to raise a man."
"Lady, don't you know we love you sweet lady?  Place no one above you sweet lady...you are appreciated, don't you know we love you?"
"Cause when I was low you were there for me, and never left me alone cause you cared for me."
"And I could see you coming home from work late, in the kitchen trying a fix us a hot plate."
"Just working with the scraps you were given, mama made miracles every Thanksgiving."
" Pour out some liquor and I reminisce, cause through the drama I can always depend on my mama."
"And when it seems like I’m hopeless, you say the words that could get me back in focus."
"When I was sick as a little kid, to keep me happy there’s no limit to the things you did."
"And all my childhood memories, are full of all the sweet things you did for me."
"And even though I act crazy, gotta thank the lord that you made me."
"There are no words to explain the way I feel, you never kept secrets, always stayed real."
"And I appreciate how you raised me, and all the extra love that you gave me."
"I wish that I could take the pain away, if you can make it through the night, there’s a better day."
"Everything will be alright if you hold on, its a struggle everyday, gotta roll on."
"And there’s no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that I understand...you are appreciated."

1 comment:

  1. WOW GLENDA THAT'S AMAZING SHE REMEMBERED THE MESSAGE. I WAS VERY SAD AND CRIED FOR YOU WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS ABOUT YOUR SON. I CAN'T IMAGINE THE DEPTH OF YOUR PAIN. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON AND I KNOW YOUR CHILDREN HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY YOUR LIFE. I HEARD ABOUT YOUR TWO ADDED CHILDREN. THEY ARE FORTUNATE TO HAVE YOU FOR A MOM. MAY GOD GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON EACH DAY. LOVE YOU MY FRIEND, LINDA

    ReplyDelete